WARNING! We found an incompatibility with iOS8 that cause an autorotation issue on some of our products. We have already resolved the issue and we have released a new versions few days ago. Please check periodically for an update, that will be available soon, just after Apple distribution process.
Flight simulator for mobile devices. The most advanced aircraft carrier landing system ever created.
Landing on an aircraft carrier is one of the most difficult tasks a pilot has to execute. The flight deck is only 150 meters long, just enough to stop the aircraft.
Accept the challenge, take on over thirty missions in the world's most dangerous and spectacular scenarios and join the best Top-Gun pilots. Take control, climb into the realistic 3D cockpits and fly the most famous military aircrafts, faithfully reproduced.
Try out the latest evolution of the RORTOS flight system, already appreciated by millions of users around the world: unprecedented graphics, realistic weather conditions and a REPLAY function that lets you review your flight moves and record video to immediately share with your friends.
For an even more thrilling experience, connect two devices online and activate the multi-screen mode.
* Game campaign with 6 training missions and 30 missions in 5 different scenarios
* Free flight with choice of weather conditions and time
* Landing competitions with worldwide ranking
* Multi-camera Replay with dynamic CINEMA view and option to save your videos
* Aircraft carrier landings, airbase landings and emergency landings
* Take-off, practice, transfers, recon and flights in formation with a flight guide
* Vertical take-off and landing (F35B Lightning II, AV-8B Harrier II)
* In-flight refuel
* More realistic extreme conditions with wind, rain, snow and lightning
* 3D virtual cockpit with integrated instrumentation, rain/snow effects and 6 different camera angles
* Radar with runway and aircraft carrier orientation
* Realistic fuel consumption
* Approach system I.F.L.O.L.S.
* Radio communication
* REMOTE CONTROL: you can connect two devices and use one of them like a remote control with a complete instrumentation view
* F/A-18 Super Hornet
* F-14 Super Tomcat
* C-2A Greyhound
* F-16 Fighting Falcon
* AV-8B Harrier II (vertical)
* F35B Lightning II (vertical)
* MiG-29K Fulcrum
* F4E Phantom II
* A-6 Intruder
* A-7 Corsair II